Thanks for signing up for one of our Nude Yoga classes! We promise it will be an experience that you will enjoy and will come back to experience again and again. Below are some important reminders, if this is your first class.
- The Mens class starts at 6:00pm, please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class starts.
- The Coed class starts at 7pm and there is no need to arrive more then 5-10 minutes before class as the mens group will be in session until 6:55pm.
- When you come into the reception area, please sign in next to your name (sign in sheet in reception room).
- Please be on time as it disturbs others if you walk in late, we do start and finish on time.
- The address is 175 Garnet Rd, Westmere (but, the entrance is on Faulder Ave), through the double green doors. Plenty of street parking available as we are just past the main shops in Westmere.
- As the FAQ's on the website describe, I teach a Vinyasa style yoga class. Vinyasa yoga is usually a bit faster with a cardio and strength focus. However, all postures are beginner level, with options to go further if you like. A yoga posture called "Childs Pose" is encouraged throughout the practice if your body feels like it needs to slow or cool down.
- Once we get into the yoga room, I will help ensure everyone has a spot and mats are positioned correctly. Some people disrobe and place a towel around them until we begin our practice....others don't. In either way, common courtesy, respect and etiquette should always be demonstrated (with or without clothes).
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.